HOW TO ORDER THE CURRENT INDEX TO STATISTICS
A license to the Current Index to Statistics entitles authorized individuals, as defined by license category, to access the CIS web search site for one year.
Choose your license category
Determine which license category applies. Please click on the license category for more detailed descriptions. In exceptional cases, such as corporate licenses covering multiple sites, or to ask other questions, please contact us via the CIS contact form.Note: "password protected" refers to the existence of a mechanism for the licensee to identify authorized users, such as might be used to control access to libraries or corporate/university internal resources. Authentication for Web access to the CIS database is only by IP address, except for Personal licenses.
- Four-Station; Access limited to not more than four stations at an academic department or corporate research group (No federal agency orders).
- University: Academic institutions only. May provide access to students, staff and faculty on site, plus off site access through password protected accounts.
- General: Database available on single site only to users through an unlimited number of computers or terminals.
- Commercial: current employees at an unlimited number of computers at a single site, as well as permitting off site access to the database through password-protected accounts. For large multisite corporations inquire at the CIS contact form for multisite licensing and pricing arrangements.
- Nonmember Personal license: Personal use by one individual only, using password authentication.
- Personal licenses are not required for members of ASA or IMS; please authenticate through the appropriate link on the CIS home page (for those who do not have access through an institutional subscription).
How to place your order
Orders may be placed through the on-line order form at https://secure.imstat.org/secure/orders/cislicense.asp. At this site you may place orders by credit card or request a pro-forma invoice. You will also be asked to list the ranges of IP addresses/numbers covered by your site, fr institutional licenses. This list may be updated at any time during the life of the license.
Alternatively you can download a paper order form [CLICK HERE to download in Adobe PDF format] which includes all information required to complete the order. (NOTE: If the form does not download properly, trying the download again and saving to a file might help. If you still are unable to download this form through your browser, please contact us through the CIS contact form and we can e-mail you the file; you can also request a fax or paper copy if you cannot print a PDF file.)
The Institute for Mathematical Statistics accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit cards, or check. If paying by check, it must be drawn on a US bank in US dollars. International money orders are also accepted in US dollars. All prices stated in US dollars. A pro-forma invoice will be provided for institutional purchasers, by request through the web order form as described above; please do not send purchase orders.
Licenses are issued on a calendar year basis. New orders received up to June 30 will apply only for the current year; those received after June 30 apply for the remainder of the current year and remain valid through the following year.
Home | License Categories | Prices
Last updated: 01/28/2010    [Send a question or comment]