CIS QUERIES ON THE WEB
The CIS query site includes several server connection options:
- Institutional subscribers.
Simply connect here from a computer within your institution's network and you will be recognized as licensed through your IP address.
- Members of sponsoring societies. Connect through your society's "Members Only" area.
- Personal nonmember licenses. Connect here and enter your login and password to gain access.
- Free restricted access
To demonstrate CIS searches and as a service to the statistics profession, we offer free access for searching of two subsets of the CIS database to nonmembers without licenses.
- The American Statistician database, a special project supported by the American Statistical Association, includes complete coverage of The American Statistician from its inception to the present.
- Free lagged access Records of the entire database are freely accessible with a lag behind the current edition of approximately five years.
- Older search interfaces.
Two older interfaces are still running but are not updated with new content; therefore they are several years behind the current versions.
Browser requirements: The CIS search interface has been used successfully with a wide range of browsers. The server must be allowed to set a cookie on your browser; this is used to identify you as an authorized user across your session. Please note that the cookie will expire after a couple of hours; then you will have to return to the search page (using the same procedure used to initiate a session for your license type) to start a new session.
Home | Coverage: Core Journals | How to Order
Last updated: 12/12/2011    [Send a question or comment]